Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Happy New Year! So by now, you have rolled out your resolutions and given them a real thorough test drive ... Stay the course. You can do it … at least, that’s what I’m telling myself. If you’re getting a late start, establish a comfortable date for yourself and let ‘er rip. A delayed start is better than no start. The 2012 Holiday Season was more than jolly … it was downright busy and hectic. Fortunately, this is when I am at my best as “I thrive on stress”. My goal each year is to making a positive impact on as many people’s lives as I can whether in sales, purchases, short sales or just counseling. Entering the Holiday Season I recommitted to make as many people happy as possible by Christmas and OK … New Year’s if it had to be, nevertheless, that was the theme of the season and it was a successful one. Success comes in many ways. With your help and referrals, this was my most productive year in Real Estate. It was also the year in which I was able to make that positive impact on the most clients ever; additionally, it was the most satisfying in charitable ways … in that the volunteering time for city and other functions, specifically working with the 4th grade class at Oasis School in Thermal was maximized; plus, I’ve been able to acquire a piano to augment their music program. So, all of this kept me too busy to send Christmas cards however it didn’t prevent me from wishing all a wonderful youletide season. I hope it was the best Christmas ever. So we find ourselves here in the New Year, moving further into “The Season” here in the desert and yes, closer to tax time [shudder] :) Should you have any question or comments, please feel free to call any time. Remember that even if you get a funny call, email or letter invitation regarding anything to do with the house, taxes, loans or just copies of documents … you can always call to run it by me. All my best in the coming year! I look forward to exceeding your expectations in fulfilling your Real Estate needs. Warm regards, Roger A. Sullivan, Realtor DRE # 01236680 Direct (760) 610-3245

No comments:

Post a Comment